Add this...

Bookmark and Share

Dirikanlah solat, bila masuk waktunya...

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SCWCD Exam - I'm with the pass people...

I'm just attended Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD) exam today at 12.00 pm. This exam duration 3 hours, but it takes 1 hour++ later to finnish this exam. This exam so tricky but, I can do it, Yippies ! The result is so unbeliaveable 86%, 2d ranked behind my beloved friends Shamsul Kamal (88%). Last but not least, I want to say thanks to my friends Din, without his tips I can't so succesfully. I'm will appreciate that. Good luck to all my friends. I hope you all can pass this exam. You know why? I'm tell you why ? Because I can do it! Yeaaaaah!!!

Slip Exam SCWCD

Respond to Latif Blogspot. (congrats to him, and all my friend who passed it!)

No comments: